Pismo meetup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, would any of y'all located in California be interested in an informal meetup at Pismo some time next week for some dunes fun? Dates flexible, I'll be out there regardless, just wanted to maybe meet some others from the forums, get some guys to run with.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Hey, would any of y'all located in California be interested in an informal meetup at Pismo some time next week for some dunes fun? Dates flexible, I'll be out there regardless, just wanted to maybe meet some others from the forums, get some guys to run with.

I'm out of state until July 12th... after that Pismo is always an option! When are you going to be in the area?

MNWILKO

Reaction score
Aweosme! I am off on Tuesdays AND Wednesdays. I can get there on a Monday night or Tuesday morning and wheel! Shoot me a PM if those days work for you. Im in Venura

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Aweosme! I am off on Tuesdays AND Wednesdays. I can get there on a Monday night or Tuesday morning and wheel! Shoot me a PM if those days work for you. Im in Venura

You still in MN? We are going to stop by the Mall of America and check it out Monday 07/05 and stay the night before heading off to WI.

MNWILKO

Reaction score
You still in MN? We are going to stop by the Mall of America and check it out Monday 07/05 and stay the night before heading off to WI.
Unfortunately not... I moved to CA for school. Miss MN but love the dunes and weather here. Enjoy the MOA! I lived 20 minutes south of there and worked at Sears there in High School.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next week is crazy for me with dr appts and 6 month baby pics......maybe bed, bath and beyond; just not sure there is enough time! I'm in San Luis Obispo and always down for a Pismo trip if I'm free!