Pics of Your Terrain Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's true, saw one on the highway yesterday near Temecula, CA and my wife and I said it looked more like a cream white from our angle. Also had a hard bed cover and front and rear headlights were blacked out, is that anyone on here? His license plate was something to the effect of "be frnly"

I just can't seem to get on the terrain bandwagon for the same reason 996 turbo stated. They always look like a different color based on angle and amount of lighting.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is mine. It has Walker Evans beadlocks on it. I love the color, every time I look at it, it looks like a different color. Pictures don't do the color justice.

View attachment 24148

View attachment 24149

Didn't know you got another one! But yeah the Pics don't do the terrain any favors. I saw one in person a few months before TRR13 and I was caught way off guard not a very photogenic color but one hell of a looker in person.

CougarKiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its on the list.. Only @ 183 miles right meow lol

I did race it last night at the sand drags :secret:

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

That pic is direct sunlight in the AZ desert btw