picked up a whippled 13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ls2slow

Reaction score
finally pulled the trigger and picked up a whippled 13...Ive done a little searching but haven't really found a clear answer but the issue Im having is I have the lincoln presidential logo on my sync screen upon start up...
Does anybody have any information on how to fix this?

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
congrats and i do not believe a word you just said without pics. You sure its a Raptor and not a Lincoln pick up truck, the Presidential edition? lol

OP
OP
L

ls2slow

Reaction score
congrats and i do not believe a word you just said without pics. You sure its a Raptor and not a Lincoln pick up truck, the Presidential edition? lol

agreed 100% i should of known better from being on the camaro/trailblazer ss forums this thread is worthless without pics...ill take one tommorow

OP
OP
L

ls2slow

Reaction score
sorry pic is sideways....I checked out that post and tried uploading the patch to a usb...I'm going to need a computer to wiz to try and do it because I can't seem to get it to work...At least it seems its a fixable issue that i don't have to go to the dealer for

Attachments

• lincoln.jpg
    lincoln.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited: