Phoenix this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
I be starting my vacation Friday the 5th, looking for soemthing to do? desert race? offroading? etc.
thanks

Rat

Reaction score
Does Boundurant still have a racing school out there ? Mustangs or 125cc karting. Boat drags, fire (something raceway ?) Fire bird ?

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Does Boundurant still have a racing school out there ? Mustangs or 125cc karting. Boat drags, fire (something raceway ?) Fire bird ?

Yep, Bondurant is still at Firebird and doing all their cool courses. There's no particular events going on this weekend but if you wnat to hit up some spots on Saturday let me know.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
There's some good spots to do some off roading too. Northeast of PHX you have Four Peaks, which is pretty good. Southwest I know of a couple of spots, there's Auga Caliente Road and then another BLM trail down Hwy 85 but the name escapes me. I'll post it up tomorrow after I go look it up.

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
I'm spending five days starting either sat or Sunday in flagstaff considering passing through phoenix on the way in or possibly out

Advice??

OP
OP
warrior

warrior

Reaction score
thanks, would like to do some offroading, my Bronco guys tell me the weather is to hot?

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I'm spending five days starting either sat or Sunday in flagstaff considering passing through phoenix on the way in or possibly out

Advice??

Cough-cough-perch mod-cough-cough :) I'm not too familiar with off-roading north of here but if you've never been to Sedona, it's one of the must see's of not only this state, but the entire country.

thanks, would like to do some offroading, my Bronco guys tell me the weather is to hot?

While yes, being really hot, it doesn't mean you can't still go out. You just have to be careful and watch just how hard and prolonged you're pushing it. I've had mine out in the middle of the summer here and never ran into issues. Where in Phoenix are you gonna be?

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Remember broncos are open...

It was definitely one of the best features of the 4Runner over the soft top Jeeps. No dust inside and AC!

OP
OP
warrior

warrior

Reaction score
Cough-cough-perch mod-cough-cough :) I'm not too familiar with off-roading north of here but if you've never been to Sedona, it's one of the must see's of not only this state, but the entire country.

While yes, being really hot, it doesn't mean you can't still go out. You just have to be careful and watch just how hard and prolonged you're pushing it. I've had mine out in the middle of the summer here and never ran into issues. Where in Phoenix are you gonna be?

arrivng Friday,staying with friends outside the city, available. sat,sun, mon