Personalize Plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am stalking the mailman to find out what mine will read, because in NJ you can submit four and the they give you what's available. You list in order of your preference so here's what I did
1. m3NT4L
2. MENTAL
3. Schooch
4. sL4CK3R

Will post when I find out....

Ok, so what is the story behind "schooch" and "sL4CK3R"?

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Ok, so what is the story behind "schooch" and "sL4CK3R"?

Schooch is short for Schooch Amenz which has been what my family calls me since I was a baby. It means pain in the ass in Italian. Literal Translation pest and a half.
Everyone called me Schooch. Or mom said schoochie.

SL4CK3R is slacker in gamer language. My sons xbox tag is SL4CK4R 4V3R I just like it. I am pretty spoiled and lazy as is he. I like the gamer tags bc you have to be young to get it. M3NT4L can be read
ma-threen-ta-forl if you're really ****** up like KYR Sp33DY

IF YOU KNOW WHO HE IS YOU TOTALLY GET ME. (I am twisted in more ways than one) but my kids keep me in the loop. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OneFord

Reaction score
Hey fellas! Mind helping me pick out mine? The CO DMV lets you submit 5 choices, I've got it down to ten. Trying to pick the most obnoxiously awesome plate possible. So far I'm between:

AMERICA (I'm sure it's taken though) - USAUSA - MPGLOL - REPTAR - GDZLLA - ERTHDAY - GLBLWRM - JRASSC - LARGE1 - VELOCI

A lot of these ideas I ganked from this and other threads on here, thanks for the inspiration guys!

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Hey fellas! Mind helping me pick out mine? The CO DMV lets you submit 5 choices, I've got it down to ten. Trying to pick the most obnoxiously awesome plate possible. So far I'm between:

AMERICA (I'm sure it's taken though) - USAUSA - MPGLOL - REPTAR - GDZLLA - ERTHDAY - GLBLWRM - JRASSC - LARGE1 - VELOCI

A lot of these ideas I ganked from this and other threads on here, thanks for the inspiration guys!

LARGE1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Sano Dano

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score

MPG LOL

:signs8::signs8: