Parting is such sweet sorrow...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treatcg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You towing the travel trailer with the escalade? How did the timbrens work out on the Raptor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You towing the travel trailer with the escalade? How did the timbrens work out on the Raptor?

Never got around to installing them. Haven't sold the boat yet, so I haven't bought the trailer. But the Escalade is rated at 8300 lbs towing and 1500 lbs payload, so it should work as is.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

so did you order a set of headers for the escalade yet?

I actually bought a Borla muffler, but then I took a peek under there and it has three mufflers (two and a resonator). Toyed with the idea but I think I will use as is for a while. Don't want to taunt the warranty Gods just yet...

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never got around to installing them. Haven't sold the boat yet, so I haven't bought the trailer. But the Escalade is rated at 8300 lbs towing and 1500 lbs payload, so it should work as is.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

I actually bought a Borla muffler, but then I took a peek under there and it has three mufflers (two and a resonator). Toyed with the idea but I think I will use as is for a while. Don't want to taunt the warranty Gods just yet...

Ahhh boooo thats no fun lol

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant believe you rolled over like that. Unless there is something specific in the CCR's about reserved spaces, or the acceptable length of your vehicle, I would have told them to pound sand, and there would have been nothing they could do about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir