Parting is such sweet sorrow...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
My condo tried that BS with me. I told them to pound sand. I watched as tons of other trucks and vans broke the rules so I keep parking in my spot. It has nothing to do with the length. It just looks bigger/meaner and the old people complain. My truck fits in the spot no problem and looks better than just about every vehicle here so they can kiss my ass.

If they really want to get crazy and fight with me I will get a slim single bar rear bumper on the rear and cut my front frame horns and do the same on the front. Then it will be just at the size limits and they can not do a damn thing then. (But as long as I see other 4 door trucks and ones with longer beds being allowed to park in normal spots I am not doing a damn thing they ask)

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

You realize if you have to drive up and then down 8 levels it takes a lot longer to get in and out. Try doing that every day and it gets old. Only time I did not care is when my Condo in St Pete had Valet service. It could be on the 16th fl at that point and it would not bother me.. lol

It's no problem in the Netherlands...

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's wrong with the 8th floor of the garage?

I live in the 6th. And it's uncovered.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

There's about 1/2 dozen other F150s, a couple of Tundras, heck there's a cop Crown Victoria that sticks beyond the line. That's a lot of people having to park in the 8th floor. But there's one F150 that parks in a spot that makes it awkward for folks driving through the garage. They should just offer that guy a new spot.

Yeah, I'm not crazy about this. But the place has a lot of good things going for it.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I know a place you can get some really sweet low profile bumpers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've been told by my Condo Owner's Association that my truck is too long, and I have to park it in the 8th floor of the parking garage.

:flipthebird:

I guess I could fight this, I mean, my car is just fine in my parking spot. But it would be expensive and I will likely lose. I knew moving into a condo would bring shit like this on me.

Soooo, I stopped by a Caddie dealer. They had a sweet deal on a 2013 Escalade Platinum for $50K. But offered me $38K for my truck.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

:flipthebird:

No.

But, its the end of the month, and they said they'd "call me". And here I am fretting having to give up my truck. I mean, cry me a river, I am trading for an Escalade, but still....

I don't want to. But I have to.

Sigh.

Decisions, decisions.

Screw that, is there anything on your lease that states your vehicle has to be a certain size, you pay insurance and registration to the state, I would do as stated, measure your truck while parked, and walk around and measure others and take pictures, pure ********, I would raise hell, do you get a discount on your rent/payment/mortgage for owning a certain vehicle, fight it .

Last edited:

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another thought...Start photographing every single large vehicle parking in the facility (especially the ones bigger than yours)...Be sure the date/time stamp is on the camera just for more detail...The more fuel you have is better...Screw them!! :flipthebird: