Parting is such sweet sorrow...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a max vehicle length written in their covenants?? Do like others said and measure other vehicles...Sounds like BS! I'd fight it just because...and to be a total pain in their ass for being such a bunch of losers!! I hate places like that! :mad:

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fight to the death and no effing way I would trade in for an escalade that's already had the bottom fall out of it.

Badazzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't believe an Escalade is shorter than a Raptor. But even if it is I would fight the HOA. That is absolute BS. I couldn't live in a place like that. Measure every other large vehicle there. Fight! Fight! Fight! Or start looking for a better place to live. HOA's are one of my biggest pet peeves in life. This is what I would tell them :flipthebird::flipthebird::flipthebird::flipthebird::flipthebird:

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I've been told by my Condo Owner's Association that my truck is too long, and I have to park it in the 8th floor of the parking garage.

:flipthebird:

I guess I could fight this, I mean, my car is just fine in my parking spot. But it would be expensive and I will likely lose. I knew moving into a condo would bring shit like this on me.

Soooo, I stopped by a Caddie dealer. They had a sweet deal on a 2013 Escalade Platinum for $50K. But offered me $38K for my truck.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

:flipthebird:

No.

But, its the end of the month, and they said they'd "call me". And here I am fretting having to give up my truck. I mean, cry me a river, I am trading for an Escalade, but still....

I don't want to. But I have to.

Sigh.

Decisions, decisions.

What's wrong with the 8th floor of the garage?

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My condo tried that BS with me. I told them to pound sand. I watched as tons of other trucks and vans broke the rules so I keep parking in my spot. It has nothing to do with the length. It just looks bigger/meaner and the old people complain. My truck fits in the spot no problem and looks better than just about every vehicle here so they can kiss my ass.

If they really want to get crazy and fight with me I will get a slim single bar rear bumper on the rear and cut my front frame horns and do the same on the front. Then it will be just at the size limits and they can not do a damn thing then. (But as long as I see other 4 door trucks and ones with longer beds being allowed to park in normal spots I am not doing a damn thing they ask)

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Lazy Americans can't walk down a few flights of stairs.

You realize if you have to drive up and then down 8 levels it takes a lot longer to get in and out. Try doing that every day and it gets old. Only time I did not care is when my Condo in St Pete had Valet service. It could be on the 16th fl at that point and it would not bother me.. lol