Parting is such sweet sorrow...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I've been told by my Condo Owner's Association that my truck is too long, and I have to park it in the 8th floor of the parking garage.

:flipthebird:

I guess I could fight this, I mean, my car is just fine in my parking spot. But it would be expensive and I will likely lose. I knew moving into a condo would bring shit like this on me.

Soooo, I stopped by a Caddie dealer. They had a sweet deal on a 2013 Escalade Platinum for $50K. But offered me $38K for my truck.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

No.

But, its the end of the month, and they said they'd "call me". And here I am fretting having to give up my truck. I mean, cry me a river, I am trading for an Escalade, but still....

I don't want to. But I have to.

Sigh.

Decisions, decisions.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Too long? WTF? I would go around and measure everyone else's cars and see if it's longer. I mean it's got a shortbed, right? **** the HOA. Fight it! Help other brothers out for future gens.......

Good luck!

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I've been told by my Condo Owner's Association that my truck is too long, and I have to park it in the 8th floor of the parking garage.

I guess I could fight this, I mean, my car is just fine in my parking spot. But it would be expensive and I will likely lose. I knew moving into a condo would bring shit like this on me.

Soooo, I stopped by a Caddie dealer. They had a sweet deal on a 2013 Escalade Platinum for $50K. But offered me $38K for my truck.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

No.

But, its the end of the month, and they said they'd "call me". And here I am fretting having to give up my truck. I mean, cry me a river, I am trading for an Escalade, but still....

I don't want to. But I have to.

Sigh.

Decisions, decisions.

Damn dude that's such ********. It really suck ass that you have to get rid of your truck even if it is for an Escalade because we both know once you've been driving a Raptor nothing else can really stack up to it. Hopefully it will work out somehow but if you do wind up trading it in you have my condolences.