Owners with graphics how's it holding up so far?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Color wise no fading and still look good after 18 months.

The hood graphics has two chips in though :( I guess I could squeeze some electrical tape in the chips!

Attachments

• IMG_1120.jpg
    IMG_1120.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 88

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'11 graphics have held up well. Found a small bubble on one of the doors and the hood has some water spots that disappear with some VRT treatment but they're very durable. I'm in a touchless laser wash with high pressure jets 2 inches from the surface blasting away sometimes twice a week and they hold up nicely.

Bigger question I have for you guys is would you change these out for a newer look? Either factory style from someone like design and signs or their version or something else?

96fb4f647935da9c2efc2c07250e2622.jpg

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to someday change mine from the OEM digital mud to something custom but I'm afraid to try and remove the OEM and find the Molten Orange
color darker where the graphics were compaired to where the sun has maybe lightened the rest of the truck. lol