Owners with graphics how's it holding up so far?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up guys I wanted to see how some of your trucks (OEM) graphics are holding up so far? Mud graphics, 2012+ graphics or even Se's (even though they haven't been around as long) still chime in. Any issues? Any members who park their trucks outside have you seen any fade or peeling? My graphics are still holding up pretty well but today when I was washing my truck I had noticed some soap seeping beneath the edges located on my left rear door. Not a huge deal honestly but made me wonder how some of y'all's are holding up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The graphics on my SE are holding up very well after one year. My truck sits outside year round but is parked under a carport so it does get some protection from the elements. I have only used Meguiar's wash and wax and their waterless wash and wax on the truck thus far and have been very pleased with the results.

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scratches have been noticed on the front hood graphic, the side SE graphics are holding up well considering the amount of trees dragging across them. Mine is in a garage most of its life so no sun fading/shrinking yet.

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you asked about '12 +, but my '10 has sat outside since new and my digital mud graphics show no sign of fading or lifting. Very happy with the OEM graphics.

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bed graphics look pretty good but have some really visible scratches in them from trees. Trucks parked outside every day in the sun no real fading or yellowing. But then again only a year old and 15k miles.

DeltaFox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Granted my trucks only got about 6 thousand miles on it but the hood graphic still looks like the day I bought it. The thing collects pollen like a mother though.