One Trailer Hitch Ball Mount Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After getting the Raptor I had to figure out a way to get all of my trailers fitted to its much different ride height. For me, the trailer has to be pretty close to level or it bugs the heck out of me. Also, I really don't care for the looks of the drop style hitches. Plus, I did not want to carry around a hitch for each trailer.
So, I decided to modify the other two trailers to match the height of the highest hitch (Scarab) which avoids the drop style. I matched everything to the Scarab trailer height and just leave that hitch installed. The last pic is what I did on my Bronco to avoid having to switch hitches. The white boat trailer has a removable SS coupler.
Here is what I ended up with.

R,
HAP

IMAG2567_zps541f9926.jpg
IMAG2564_zps87fe1699.jpg
IMAG2569_zps5ee4ae43.jpg
IMAG2571_zps33ad476a.jpg

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like an awful lot of work... I'm lazy though...so don't listen to me. But I had an Anderson Rapid Hitch and it worked great!

3461-4-greaseless-rapid-hitch.jpg

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am all for ingenuity and creativeness when it comes to modifying things but I do not see why you would change the pulling points/load bearing locations of your trailers just to not use a drop hitch?