One positive thing about negative offset wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This morning when my wife was going to pick up the kids in my Raptor. The road goes from three lanes to two lanes. And this idiot in a white mazda miata was in the far righr lane that ends. He tried to merge left and didn't notice the ********* Raptor in that lane. He ran into the right rear tire of the Raptor and got pinned between the truck and curb. My wife said it felt like a pot hole or something like that. Then she noticed the white mazda grinding along the wheel. She pulled over and mister manly man got out of his "car" and was worried about hitting the Raptor. There was not a single thing wrong with the Raptor except a scuff on the tire. The white mazda wasn't so lucky. From the driverside door to front fender was caved in and black smeared from the tire.
My wife was going to call the police and report the accident. The guy said no and jumped into his new zebra stripped mazda and drove off. She checked over the truck, called me and came home.

-Greg