Oilfield Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in midland / Andrews / Pecos / Hobbs NM.

Drilling in Canadian Tx rt now counting every minute till I can come home and scoop my truck. Had a 2011 Tux Scab now a 2013 Screw.

Lease roads are no joke. I hate my superduty , in fact they should just scratch the "Off Road" right off that piece bc it will loosen fillings on rig roads. The Raptor is the perfect truck for the oil field

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This is great glad someone else points this out!! When I go to the ranch in NM (far south Eddy County) that is all you have to drive on. They are ROUGH and that is why I love it when I drive the Raptor. The jeep (highly modified) gets around some areas better on the ranch and gets almost twice the mpg but cannot handle the "roads" as well at half the speed as the modified Raptor.....

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I was shopping for a Raptor, I talked to the manager at the Ford store in Floresville. He said he was out of allocation and has a fleet order in for 10 Raptors. All for one company in the oil field.

SterlingE55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was shopping for a Raptor, I talked to the manager at the Ford store in Floresville. He said he was out of allocation and has a fleet order in for 10 Raptors. All for one company in the oil field.

I need to find out which company that is!

canviper

Reaction score
Agreed the Raptor is the ultimate Rig Rocket. But wouldn't a diesel be more economical considering the access the average rig hand has to cheap diesel, if you know what I mean.