OFFICIAL SVT certificate and build numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had one for my GT500, trust these add NO value to the car/truck. They are cool, you can frame, but no value. Again, I seen this all before, with the GT500 and other cars I have owned. These vehicles, when built in the thousands, for years, will NOT become the collectors everyone hopes and dream they will. Yes, they may hold a little better residual and resale value, but other than that, sheet metal and a motor!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^True that.

I didn't mean to imply 'value' in the sense of money. I more meant its 'something else' to talk about to a potential buyer when the time comes. Its a confidence instilling thing. When choosing between otherwise identically equipped and priced options, a potential buyer is probably going to go with the seller who's got the most documentation... maintenance records, manuals, window sticker... and maybe SVT cert.

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Again, you are treating this as a collectible! I drove my GT500 limited miles, had all the certs, hell even the wrappers from the inside from shipping! I sold the car, and a few weeks later seen it tooling down the road with the owner smoking, car was dirty, argggg. Bottom line, this is all in the thrill of dreaming cars are worth more than face value. When you build to these numbers, your selling a truck and someone is buying a truck.... yes it is a raptor, but its still a truck and the PRICE is what will sell it not the amount of paper you can package with it. Look, bottom line, what I am saying is supply will meet demand, Ford will build these just like the GT500, until everyone who wants one, gets one. Thus if you sell one, it will fetch what the market will bear! Sorry, just speaking from experience and being a car/truck lover!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Roger that. Wasnt even thinking in 'collectible' terms. Was more putting myself in the seat of the buyer, trying to choose between two otherwise equal trucks.

OP
OP
iangol

iangol

Reaction score
BIGJ, ill see what i can do when i get home at the end of the week

cheers

ian

NitroBerserker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll probably get one... it's worth the price to me. I never do anything with the next buyer in mind, its too far down the road. This is my daily driver and i'll probably put 200K+ miles on it. but I like it and the certificate will go on the wall in my office, along with other favorite pictures and such.

F150SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ian, are you able to take a fine detailed pic of that production numbers sheet? If you want to email it to me I can post it up so its readable? Thanks!
Click on this link, then click on it to zoom in and you can read the numbers. ;)

F150SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The website software shrunk down iangol's image I reworked.

Click on the image to see it in full size.

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone try to order a SVT Build Certificate yet?

Ford Show Parts website does not have it available, but I was wondering if anyone tried to call to order their SVT build certificate for their 2014 Raptor?

Link to the 2010-2013 certificates:
Ford F-150 Raptor SVT Certificate