The Official Ford Customer Service “Out of the Office” Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FordService

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I will be going on vacation from February 19th through the 28th. During this time, my colleagues will check in to keep an eye on things, but if you need immediate assistance, I recommend reaching out to the Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673. I'll be back in the office on Monday, February 29th; I'll try to catch up with any PMs or other items that need my attention as quickly as possible.

Crystal

OP
OP
FordService

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi folks,

We will be stepping away from this forum temporarily. If you need help, please don't hesitate to reach out to the FordService team on Twitter and Facebook; their contact information appears in my signature below. For immediate assistance, I recommend reaching out to your Ford Dealership or our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673.

Thank you for your patience!

Crystal

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi folks,

We will be stepping away from this forum temporarily. If you need help, please don't hesitate to reach out to the FordService team on Twitter and Facebook; their contact information appears in my signature below. For immediate assistance, I recommend reaching out to your Ford Dealership or our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673.

Thank you for your patience!

Crystal

thanks for the head's up you've been great hope you're back soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter