The Official Ford Customer Service “Out of the Office” Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'll be on vacation next week, but not to fear! My colleague, Ashley, will keep an eye on PMs and make sure you're being well taken care of. If you need immediate assistance, you can give our Customer Relationship Center a call at 1-800-392-3673. I will be back in the office on Monday, July 7th.

I hope you all have a fantastic Independence Day! :)

Crystal

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'll be on vacation next week, but not to fear! My colleague, Ashley, will keep an eye on PMs and make sure you're being well taken care of. If you need immediate assistance, you can give our Customer Relationship Center a call at 1-800-392-3673. I will be back in the office on Monday, July 7th.

I hope you all have a fantastic Independence Day! :)

Crystal

Enjoy and thanks for the heads up!

FordIVTteam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, everyone!

I'm going to be out of the office for a couple weeks starting tomorrow, but my pal, Kim, will be filling in for me.

Don't hesitate to give her a shout if you have any questions.

Jaclyn

OP
OP
FordService

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

I will be out of the office on Monday, September 1st, in observance of Labor Day. I'll be back on Tuesday, September 2nd, to check on PMs and to see what kind of antics you got up to while I was gone. ;)

Enjoy the long weekend!

Crystal

FordServiceCA

Ford Professional
Reaction score
Hey all; I wanted to let everyone know that Kwasi and I will be out of the office on Monday, September 1st, and will return bright and early on Tuesday the 2nd!

I hope everyone who celebrates has a wonderful holiday weekend! :)

Brittany

FordIVTteam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

I’ll be out of the office tomorrow to celebrate Thanksgiving. I’ll be back bright and early Friday morning to catch up on PMs and check on threads.

Have a happy holiday with your family and friends!

Jaclyn