Nov 13 Raptor roundup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
An official Raptor Roundup, like the previous ones? Or just a big get together? I haven't seen any info on this one. Either way, I'm definitely in. I assume this is going to be at the LOORRS track at Firebird again?

OP
OP
R

Rat

Reaction score
An official Raptor Roundup, like the previous ones? Or just a big get together? I haven't seen any info on this one. Either way, I'm definitely in. I assume this is going to be at the LOORRS track at Firebird again?

Yes Firebird. I saw it on Vegas Off Road Experience Is it worth going ??? How about some feedback

Might be a good F R F get together ?

Last edited:

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Worth it to get together with a bunch of other Raptor owners and see ADD, Rigid and SDHQ stuff and people in person? Absolutely! Worth it to run on the LOORRS track with a max speed of 35mph and get asked to leave the track just because you let the ass end hang out on turns? Hells no. Meeting others and the atmosphere is cool, running the track sucks because of how careful they make you run. You could drive any car around that course at 35mph much less a Raptor. Would still be nice to get a bunch of people off here to go. I know of some really cool spots we could go run after the event or sometime during the weekend.

OP
OP
R

Rat

Reaction score
Now that's an idea ! go see, meet n greet, then tear up the track, get kicked out, then do some wheeling on our own. I can't see paying $400-$500 to drive slow behind them in the desert ? Great idea ! :peace: Rep points for you !:waytogo:

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Now that's an idea ! go see, meet n greet, then tear up the track, get kicked out, then do some wheeling on our own. I can't see paying $400-$500 to drive slow behind them in the desert ? Great idea ! :peace: Rep points for you !:waytogo:

The last time they held this at Firebird, there was no trip offroad somewhere outside the track, like the first one in Vegas and then this last one in New Mexico. It's all right there on the track but like I said, it's just a big tease going on that awesome track and then not being able to punch hardly at all. They did offer ridealongs in their race trucks, I think it was $50 or $60, around the track. But like I said, it's a good time to get together with a bunch of other Raptor owners and the vendors. I'll go but won't bother running the track.

OP
OP
R

Rat

Reaction score
I guess if a bunch of F R F ers showed up, showed off their trucks then told people to follow them for some real off road adventures. Hi jack raptor round up ! hee hee !
Sounds like it would just be a truck show and tell ?

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I might make it. Long trip for me, and would be the 3rd one this year.
You guys in the desert have the best backyard to play in though.