Is it normal to have power loss in heavy sand?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can clear the TPMS Message on the 2010s by pressing the button on the Gauge Cluster, the one that does the trip meter reset, etc.

How do you disable Trailer Sway Control? Is it a different step than disabling Traction Control?

Avmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure on the 2010 but the 2011 you go into ifo page on the center screen and turn it off

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can clear the TPMS Message on the 2010s by pressing the button on the Gauge Cluster, the one that does the trip meter reset, etc.

Are you kidding me? After all the research I've done the solution is that simple? If this is true, I wanna shake your hand, Sir. We've been over this in a ton of threads and nobody has mentioned that.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? After all the research I've done the solution is that simple? If this is true, I wanna shake your hand, Sir. We've been over this in a ton of threads and nobody has mentioned that.

I can confirm that to be true.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone showed me the TPMS thing at the Texas Raptor Run, it might have been Max, but I can't remember for sure.