No more tire iron!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jimbo, that girl is simply wasting perfectly good beer. Spilled milk is one thing, but spilling beer is quite another!

upscrazy8, your brother is a planner! Can't help but wonder where he has his investments. LOL

DevilSun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, love the idea. Just noticed on their website the new FUEL version of their 1/2" cordless impacts have two modes, and depending on the model I'm seeing 100 ft-lb & 700 ft-lb or 350 & 600. Maybe even another variation? Either way, items in general like these make me recognize how great technology is.

OP
OP
CoronaRaptor

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome, love the idea. Just noticed on their website the new FUEL version of their 1/2" cordless impacts have two modes, and depending on the model I'm seeing 100 ft-lb & 700 ft-lb or 350 & 600. Maybe even another variation? Either way, items in general like these make me recognize how great technology is.
Yes, the "fuel" version is more money and more torque, not sure if your #'s are correct, they should be more than that. I didn't go with that option just because I'm not going to be using this impact every day, let alone every week. The "fuel" impact comes with a brushless motor or something like that.

Tried mine out yesterday, put tires on my quad, damn impact is fast and strong!

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We do a lot of traveling in our truck and the one thing we need is a better way to deal with a flat tire. After doing a search on battery powered impact wrenches both here and on-line stores I decided to go big or go home and picked up a Ingersoll Rand W7150. Yes, this is slightly overkill however I only wanted to buy this once and not be faced with dealing with return if what I picked up wasn't suitable.

Found the W7150 on Amazon and being a Prime member got it with free shipping. I also opted for the dual battery setup thinking that since I have multiple batteries for all my cameras why not for the impact wrench. I also opted for the 3-piece lugnut set as well that way I can leave my other set sitting in the toolbox along with the air-impact wrench.

Bottom line - got the wrench Saturday and after making certain I had a full charge went out and tested it on the Raptor. This thing works better than the air-compressor! Removed several lugnuts and replaced them with no problems. Now I need to decide what to do with my older air-wrench.

Getting closer to be set for the Alaska trip net year, just need to rethink the jack....