No more Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nitefighter

Nitefighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much bushman. Anytime your ready just let me know and I'll get that raptor sitting the way it was meant to sit.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

FODE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you impressions of the Jeep Now.. I'm in a similiar situation Used raptors still go for more than a new Rubicon..

Sent from my iPhone using My

OP
OP
Nitefighter

Nitefighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you impressions of the Jeep Now.. I'm in a similiar situation Used raptors still go for more than a new Rubicon..

Sent from my iPhone using My

Sorry for the late response, been super busy with school. So as for the ride on the road, it's pretty amazing. I was super impressed with how smooth it is, especially when going over the expansion joints on bridges. Sometimes the Raptor would hop in the rear when hitting them but the Rubi just stays planted to the road. I am very happy with my decision. I was told by the sales manager that the two door models don't have the same ride quality as the four doors.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk