No more Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MontanaSkiRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/attach] The Rubicon is still a great vehicle, this is my wifes. It's fun especially with the tops off and awesome weather! You'll enjoy yours too :smile:

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 61
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 102
OP
OP
Nitefighter

Nitefighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a lot of fun with my Raptor. To be honest though I'm liking the Jeep more and more. For the past year every time I went out in the truck I constantly had to take it easy due to the transmission wanting to overheat. I was also getting to the point where I was realizing I am not living in a region where you can explore all the greatness of the Raptor without having to drive hours and hours away. This is definitely jeep country here in WA. Montana your wife has a nice rig! One day I would like to put the ICON setup on my Jeep.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SterlingE55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for you loss man. The rubicon isn't a bad trade at all. If I had the money I'd have one to go with the raptor. Keep your head up and wear a helmet on the Harley! Good luck on your tests.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like my jeep also
y4ume2y6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Nitefighter

Nitefighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple pics of the bike. 2000 Harley Davidson Electra Glide.

Attachments

• IMG_2093.jpg
    IMG_2093.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2100.jpg
    IMG_2100.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2089.jpg
    IMG_2089.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2090.jpg
    IMG_2090.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

bushman

Reaction score
no more raptor

I'm so sorry for your loss, nitefighter. You have picked a great vehicle to follow the raptor. I almost bought one, but I'm glad I went with the raptor(which i've had for 2 weeks now). I think you made the right choice. Keep the legacy going with the Harley......what better way to focus on the good memories...every time you get on that bike. I will have to head that way for the mid-perch adjust....