No more Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nitefighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well folks it is true. I have traded my Raptor in on a 2014 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited. There are many reasons for me on converting to a Jeep. Part of the reason is my Dad recently passed and instead of my step mom selling my dad's Harley I was given first dibs. Of course I didn't have the funds for it as I am now just a full-time student utilizing my G.I. Bill. So I got rid of the Raptor and got a vehicle with a much lower payment and much less headache as my transmission was constantly overheating off road and the Ford engineers could not figure out why. Anyway I will still be offering free mid-perch adjustments to anyone willing to travel to me. This community is full of great men and women. I will still be poking around here from time to time. I wish you all the best on your runs and remember "when in doubt, throttle out!"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Nitefighter

Nitefighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm hanging in there brotha. I have my good days and bad days ya know. With mid terms coming up I've been hella busy and money has been tight.

OP
OP
Nitefighter

Nitefighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Noah. I'm gonna get some shut eye. I'll hit you up tomorrow between classes.