New Vendor Rep from KHC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KHC Andrei

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys! My name is Andrei, I work with Krazy House Customs now and will be dealing with all the online forums, web products, social media etc. I work with @khcdave and we will be posting updated pictures of new products as well as installed products on client cars. If you guys have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected]

Looking forward to posting and meeting you guys!

Here is a car we just finished up, Roush Raptor that got perch mod and new MTZ tires. The puppy was happy to see it all done :)PUPUPU_zpsimlxp9qx.jpg

Last edited:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I knew you were Russian like me. Prevet ochen horosho. For the others that do not speak Russian here is the word that's very familiar VODKA and PUTIN.
BTW how far are you guys from Cherry Hill NJ area?

Last edited:
OP
OP
KHC Andrei

KHC Andrei

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I knew you were Russian like me. Prevet ochen horosho. For the others that do not speak Russian here is the word that's very familiar VODKA and PUTIN.
BTW how far are you guys from Cherry Hill NJ area?

Hahah, and we are not that far. I would say like a 35 to 40 minute drive from there.