New Raptor please.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aussie66

Reaction score
Right ,

I am moving to the USA but currently live in Dubai with my 2014 (13) Raptor with 21000 km on it.

I am looking for a new Raptor in Virginia and am not having much luck. Preferably a black crew cab .

Any suggestions ? Shipping to the USA is tough and expensive but I may have to reconsider if I can't find a new one.

Appreciate any advice, would also consider a new Raptor with Rousch superchargers.

An Aussie going to Virginia

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may find what you want on a dealer lot somewhere. Most likely, you will be better off shipping your current truck unless you don't like it for some reason. Good luck.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The market of NEW Raptors is about as dry as Dubai; mid 2016 as a 2017 model is when the next generation takes flight...
Eddie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Chris@FreedomMotorsports might know of one he is from Virginia

@Chris@FreedomMotorsports might have one he'd be willing to sell to him. Lol

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may be able to find one for you in Va, however, it may be tough to find one that is brand new, they are few and far between. I actually have two black crew cabs myself, a 2011 and a 2014. The 2014 is a black screw with a Roush super charger and many many other nice upgrades, it just isn't brand new and it currently has 30K miles on it. I would consider selling that one for the right price. I am out of town at the moment, but send me a private message and I can attempt to help you find the right truck for you (possibly a brand new one). I do have several friends that are car dealers in Va so we may be able to find you a new one.

Spotsygamer

Reaction score
2014 SE Super Crew Tuxedo Black. 8300 miles. Willing to sell for the right price. Fredericksburg VA area. Let me know if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in VA will you be? Either way, welcome! Check out Mid-Atlantic Ford Raptor Association on FaceBook. Plenty of local meetups and a great group of guys. Hope you end up with a Raptor when your here, new or shipped.