New Member and unknown switch on my lower dash!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jetrocker

Reaction score
Hi guys,

New to this forum and new to Raptor ownership! Looks like a great community and I'm happy to be here. I have a Tuxedo Black 2010 Supercab, 6.2.

I have a strange "opening" question. There's a rocker switch on my lower driver's right side dash (about where my right knee is) that has no label, and it appears to do nothing! I've attached a pic, which I hope comes thru.

Can anyone tell me what this switch does?? Thanks!

Mark

Attachments

• 20150821_190449_001_resized.jpg
    20150821_190449_001_resized.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 183
D

Deleted member 12951

Wonder if that would of been for a light rack to lift the lights up and down with the actuator.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi guys,

New to this forum and new to Raptor ownership! Looks like a great community and I'm happy to be here. I have a Tuxedo Black 2010 Supercab, 6.2.

I have a strange "opening" question. There's a rocker switch on my lower driver's right side dash (about where my right knee is) that has no label, and it appears to do nothing! I've attached a pic, which I hope comes thru.

Can anyone tell me what this switch does?? Thanks!

Mark

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it made something go up and down.

What aftermarket goodies are on it or do you see evidence of previous aftermarket goodies? Have you looked behind to see if there's any wiring? If there is, maybe follow it? The switch/wiring could come in handy some day.