New member and going to take the plunge... Just one question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Venomns

Reaction score
What color!?!? hahaha. Love the black but scared a little of maintenance. White is awesome too but maybe just a liiiiiiitle tame for me (no offense to white members!!!) been looking at pics of both and love them all.... just not sure on the color yet!

Going to the the extended cab... Don't want the length of the 4 door.

ps. Got two dealerships right around invoice but one says 6-8 weeks... the other says 3-6 months!

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What color!?!? hahaha. Love the black but scared a little of maintenance. White is awesome too but maybe just a liiiiiiitle tame for me (no offense to white members!!!) been looking at pics of both and love them all.... just not sure on the color yet!

Going to the the extended cab... Don't want the length of the 4 door.

ps. Got two dealerships right around invoice but one says 6-8 weeks... the other says 3-6 months!

it is better to expect the 3-6 month estimate and be surprised when it comes early that expecting it 6-8 weeks and taking 3-6 months..

Black is not that hard to maintain... :big_banana_Dance:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I've had white and now black. The white doesn't show scratches as much. The black looks better and the tuxedo hides the dust better than standard black. If I had it over I wouldn't have gotten black. The biggest issue for me is the heat in the desert during summer. The white was much easier to keep cool.