New Garage tool for my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just saying today that I need one so bad. But more for working on the lightning. With the truck sitting so low I can barely get under with the truck up on stands.

What would this be like if I had 10ft ceiling? I'd assuming I would have to notch between the trusses.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was just saying today that I need one so bad. But more for working on the lightning. With the truck sitting so low I can barely get under with the truck up on stands.

What would this be like if I had 10ft ceiling? I'd assuming I would have to notch between the trusses.

I saw bendpak has some that measure just under 10 ft, bracing on the bottom instead of above. Might be a good alternative for 10 ft ceilings.

OP
OP
M

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw bendpak has some that measure just under 10 ft, bracing on the bottom instead of above. Might be a good alternative for 10 ft ceilings.

There are some out there that are a lot shorter. I've even seen some that a kind of portable where you roll the post in place and bolt it down to preset bolts in the concrete. If you looked around you can find them. Just remember your weight limits. Most of the shorter ones are 6K lbs. The raptor is 7K. There are also scissor type jack lifts and then there are ramps that will lift up approx. 3 feet as well.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You're right. 113" height. I think I figured out before I'd have about 4' underneath the lightning. Know what the prices are like?

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

2 post also need a minimum of 5" of concrete I think also.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Wow, no. Looks like they say 3-1/2" only. Cool.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah just under 10ft and it has 9000lb capacity, price is just over 3000 I believe but that's Canadian, probably cheaper for you folks down in the US.