New Garage tool for my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotta have one.
y8uja8ur.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nice looking garage and lift setup.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How tall is your garage? How tall is the lift? Told the wife this will be in out house.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Caution: Do not operate your lift with your cat snoozing on the roof of your Raptor. The ASPCA is watching, not to mention the NSA.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks awesome, I plan on building a house at my next posting this year, and throwing a lift in the new garage. What are the specs on yours I was looking at the bendpak lifts, with 10 ft ceilings in the garage.

OP
OP
M

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only way to work on a vehicle. When you're a tall **** like me you have to watch your head though.

Yes. I'm 6'2" and I can just stand up under the engine trans area. A little crouching but it sure beats having get my fat ass up off the floor after rolling around. The biggest thing is not having to keep getting up to get a different tool. It was either this or rent a go-pher.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Looks awesome, I plan on building a house at my next posting this year, and throwing a lift in the new garage. What are the specs on yours I was looking at the bendpak lifts, with 10 ft ceilings in the garage.

I bought it here. I did some research. I have a 12 ft ceiling in my garage and this one just fit. In fact I had to do a little dry wall ceiling mods that I have to patch now.

LIFTS - ALL TOOL LIFT ALL (Better Quality) - All Tool 2 Post Lifts - Western All Tool

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Nice addition. That will make mod'ing the suspension a lot easier.

What rear bumper is that?

Is that the ARB rear diff cover?

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

It's a Thornton Team bumper. I make most of my own stuff like bumpers, racks, rock sliders/rails.

This is the diff girdle I bought. I bought this because of the bearing cap supports, it's a half inch thick and the price was right. Does everything Mag Hi Tech does and more.
There are lots of these out there like this. Look up JEG"S and check out their rear diff girdles. Most are under $200 easily with free shipping.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Caution: Do not operate your lift with your cat snoozing on the roof of your Raptor. The ASPCA is watching, not to mention the NSA.
Not to worried about cats around my neck of the woods. They wouldn't last long with the coyotes, bobcat, and couger that frequent our area. Got the dogs to worry about and they are usually under my feet so I'll have to watch it when I let it down. LOL.