The new front Axles from RCV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And rcv kept telling me top perch would not affect it. but at full droop the band
clamp that in on the orange boot will hit the lower control arm. they said to cut the band clamp off. well that did no good also. several people have tried these axles to pretty much the same conclusion.

Thank you so much for sharing this important information. I hope they covered that "life time warrant" they tout on the internet.

rptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rcv gen 2 are still not ideal.
It moved my weakest point from axles to hubs ect. I not only had to work with rcv during the past year testing 5 different revisions but I also had to get spidertrax unit bearings/hubs. Just the hubs/axles your looking at a 4 grand upgrade plus getting rid of the Torsten front to a 2trac or locker, add another 2k plus regearing add another 2k on top of that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The rcv gen 2 are still not ideal.
It moved my weakest point from axles to hubs ect. I not only had to work with rcv during the past year testing 5 different revisions but I also had to get spidertrax unit bearings/hubs. Just the hubs/axles your looking at a 4 grand upgrade plus getting rid of the Torsten front to a 2trac or locker, add another 2k plus regearing add another 2k on top of that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lordy........mo money and mo money and mo money...................:snoopfacepalm: