New Ford dealer in Mass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not sure where to post this info so it might need to be moved.

I wanted to let everyone here know that my company Kelly Auto just added a Ford dealership to our group located in Beverly MA (Kelly Ford)

So if anyone needs anything from OEM parts to repairs let me know. We should have the dealership fully up and running under new management by Aug 1

Trail_Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not sure where to post this info so it might need to be moved.

I wanted to let everyone here know that my company Kelly Auto just added a Ford dealership to our group located in Beverly MA (Kelly Ford)

So if anyone needs anything from OEM parts to repairs let me know. We should have the dealership fully up and running under new management by Aug 1

So Kelly bought Thomas Ford?

I bought my old F-150 there and thought they were great. Then I went back in 2013 to by a Raptor checkbook in hand and no one would take me seriously. I said I waned a Raptor and they said "You and everyone else"... Needless to say I've never been back since, hopefully a change in ownership will fix things there.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm... I might have to give them another shot now. I called Thomas a few months ago about two of my fender flairs that were pealing. they told me to come down so they could take pictures and send them to Ford. okay, fine. It took me a few days to get down there and when I did the guy in Service said the lady I needed to see wasn't in today and would be there a couple days the next week. I asked if he could take the pictures and he said no. Thanks for the help *******... glad I went out of my way.

went to Danvers Ford and they took care of it and replaced both flairs.

Hopefully you guys will update the dealership! it sure could use it. What do you do for Kelly?

OP
OP
ramx50

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Kelly bought Thomas Ford?

I bought my old F-150 there and thought they were great. Then I went back in 2013 to by a Raptor checkbook in hand and no one would take me seriously. I said I waned a Raptor and they said "You and everyone else"... Needless to say I've never been back since, hopefully a change in ownership will fix things there.

Yes we did.

I have been working for the Kelly group for 5 years now and I know Brian Kelly is committed to great customer service at all of his dealerships.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

hopefully you become a raptor friendly dealership. they are getting harder to find these days

I will be pushing for this and I will keep everyone updated.

I know Brian Kelly is a truck guy (only Nissan dealerships up to now) and He loves my Raptor.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Hmm... I might have to give them another shot now. I called Thomas a few months ago about two of my fender flairs that were pealing. they told me to come down so they could take pictures and send them to Ford. okay, fine. It took me a few days to get down there and when I did the guy in Service said the lady I needed to see wasn't in today and would be there a couple days the next week. I asked if he could take the pictures and he said no. Thanks for the help *******... glad I went out of my way.

went to Danvers Ford and they took care of it and replaced both flairs.

Hopefully you guys will update the dealership! it sure could use it. What do you do for Kelly?

I know the plan is to update the dealership and staff to bring it up to Kelly auto standards. Brian has spent a lot of years building the reputation of the Kelly name, he still goes around to every dealership almost every day to see how things are running and I know this new Ford dealership will be no different.

I am the Business Manager for our Infiniti and Maserati dealerships.

CNAIMO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes we did.

I have been working for the Kelly group for 5 years now and I know Brian Kelly is committed to great customer service at all of his dealerships.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

I will be pushing for this and I will keep everyone updated.

I know Brian Kelly is a truck guy (only Nissan dealerships up to now) and He loves my Raptor.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

I know the plan is to update the dealership and staff to bring it up to Kelly auto standards. Brian has spent a lot of years building the reputation of the Kelly name, he still goes around to every dealership almost every day to see how things are running and I know this new Ford dealership will be no different.

I am the Business Manager for our Infiniti and Maserati dealerships.

Thanks for your info. I was looking at a GTR a year ago and Kelly Nissan was the highest out of the 4 quotes I received so I purchased from a different Nissan dealer . I hope when the 2017 Raptor comes out you wont be the highest :(