New Brakes installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess its all in what you believe . I also have 2 Mustangs both with them and zero issues and over 5 years on one and 7 years on the other car . No not a daily but they both get used and no issues with warping at all and any help in breaking on a go kart to a 18 wheeler is beneficial .

I don't think it's all in what you believe. I think it's all in the physics. Less swept area = less braking power. Less rotor material = less strength.

Slots and holes are basically marketing. They look cool and there's nothing wrong with that. Especially if your car sits around a lot.

OP
OP
BeansGT

BeansGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's all in what you believe. I think it's all in the physics. Less swept area = less braking power. Less rotor material = less strength.

Slots and holes are basically marketing. They look cool and there's nothing wrong with that. Especially if your car sits around a lot.

Too bad your not closer or we could do a brake distance test yours verses mine just to see the hype . Then we would know for sure if its all hype.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Too bad your not closer or we could do a brake distance test yours verses mine just to see the hype . Then we would know for sure if its all hype.

Too many other variables. My truck probably weighs 300 pounds more than yours, and much of that is rotational.

You raise an interesting point, though. It would be interesting if one of the aftermarket brake companies would do some testing and publish the results.

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I'm not on Facebook and never will be, is there any way to put me on an email list when this package goes on sale again? I'm going to have to replace pads and rotors at some point this year.

If I had to guess, 20% off won't be seen again until Black Friday but I could be wrong. Our Facebook page is the fastest way to find out but we usually post it here as well. As long as I'm not slacking off.

Buy my truck!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Since I'm not on Facebook and never will be, is there any way to put me on an email list when this package goes on sale again? I'm going to have to replace pads and rotors at some point this year.

I don't have any sort of email list for mass emails but we do post it on here as well when we have a sale. I'll keep you in mind whenever something comes up but don't hesitate to PM me if it's around a holiday and you want to check on deals. Thank you!