NEW 2014's available?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jchilcoat15

Reaction score
The corvette forum use to have a tool where you could locate all the remianing inventory for a model year. Does anyone have anything like this? I'm toying around with the idea of picking up a Special Edition.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Look on cars.com or autotrader.com and search NEW.... voila. Or do what Rick said, if you know what you want, a dealer will find it for you.

OP
OP
J

jchilcoat15

Reaction score
i'll try to find a link to the corvette inventory seach. you'll never want to look at autotrader ever again. Thanks for trying to help!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
check las vegas ford dealers and palm springs ford, they had lots on the lots when I was there 2 months ago

D

Deleted member 12951

Now that I think of it, wonder if a dealer would even bother locating considering that the remaining raptors on lots, the dealers will not let those go for a dealer trade. You are going to need to know a buddy who has access and do it for you.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Curious to see how the corvette locator works.

Click Here to Bid on an XRD Bed Rack

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now that I think of it, wonder if a dealer would even bother locating considering that the remaining raptors on lots, the dealers will not let those go for a dealer trade. You are going to need to know a buddy who has access and do it for you.

Shit, my Ford dealership here in town couldn't/wouldn't trade for a Raptor then as those who had them wouldn't let them go. That was back in 2012 so that's probably still the case now. Cars.com is my bet to find a new/untitled one that some shmo at the dealership drove around for a few thousand miles.

MeenieMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having just picked up a new Ruby Red SE one to replace my wrecked one, I can tell you that there are very few of that color new at dealerships in the nation. I believe the dealer locator of 1,200 dealers showed 2, per my local sales manager. Autonation.com and Cars.com had a few more, if you include the Roush ones. I didn't include the black SE ones in my search, so I can't speak to that volume.