Need Your Input on Next Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gatechgolf

Reaction score
I have a Raptor account that I funnel money into and I have replenished the funds and am looking for my next mod. I want your opinion before making the move.

I don't have much desire to upgrade suspension so I am looking for performance mods. The Roush SC is gonna be the final upgrade but for now my budget is around $2000.

What do you guys recommend?

Thanks,

Chesson

D

Deleted member 12951

A tuner and upgraded exhaust. And some replacement rear springs to help prevent wheel hop when you are testing out the new performance mods.

OP
OP
gatechgolf

gatechgolf

Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks.

Have been looking at Corsa. I actually think that you recommended it to me in a earlier thread. Little bit quieter than the SW system.

D

Deleted member 12951

Don't think it was me. I purposely left the mods generic in my suggestion. I would suggest completing your own research on what brand as those from others can be bias.

OP
OP
gatechgolf

gatechgolf

Reaction score
If you plan on a Rousch SC then maybe stick with their CAI and cat-back.
Not sure if that matters though, just a thought.

I have thought about that and would totally do that, but I don't like their exhaust exiting out under the rear bumper. I love the look and exit of factory exhaust so I was trying to look at systems that had the same exit.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Keep saving. But your gonna want springs under that beast!!! When you do the sc. A cai is useless once you install a sc and a tuner well your gonna get a custom tune when you get the sc so why waste the money. You will have to pay to get the tuner unlocked if you decide to get a tune locally. And all your old tunes will be useless. So I would say buy some springs after you save some more money or just save some more money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
gatechgolf

gatechgolf

Reaction score
Keep saving. But your gonna want springs under that beast!!! When you do the sc. A cai is useless once you install a sc and a tuner well your gonna get a custom tune when you get the sc so why waste the money. You will have to pay to get the tuner unlocked if you decide to get a tune locally. And all your old tunes will be useless. So I would say buy some springs after you save some more money or just save some more money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay cool. Thanks for the input. What springs would you recommend?

I went ahead and bought a tuner and Corsa Exhaust. I was talking to @Rookie about specific tunes and he said that when/if I get the SC they would send me one specifically for it. If I did get the SC it would be the very last mod I do to it.