Need some advice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadman

Reaction score
I am in need of a new welding unit hopefully a tig/stick/plasma cutter all in one, i will be cutting and welding some aluminum for my bike and go kart frames but have not really been able to decide on which company i want to go ahead and purchase from so if you guys have any suggestions please be sure to let me know...thanks in advance

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I cant recomend any specific model, I would stay with one of the big three. Lincoln, Hobart or Miller. Stay away from the cheapy stuff, because you will be needing various consumables (tips, torch heads, etc.) sometimes the cheapy equipment isnt as standard as it should be & so the consumables dont fit/ work right. This doesnt even address the need for parts & service for the machine, which is usually nonexistant.

OP
OP
R

roadman

Reaction score
I have actually purchased a unit from a company named longevity, they had reasonable prices and a great 5 year warranty to cover me, I will post some pics of my cuts and welds so that you can see how the unit is working for me