Need Raptors at Chupacabra 300 Oct 6th at Texana Ranch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was out in Big Bend country the last week, or I would have been there! Good news is our charity raised a lot of money for Terlingua Fire/EMS and Terlingua ISD, so it wasnt for naught! Catch you guys on the next one!

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I am working on getting some pics up.
Also fabricated up some front fascia supports for the new bumper
Post up some pics of what you come up with!

Hey Guys. I just wanted to give a huge thanks for the work Y'all did this weekend. Kaiser, Whisler(TMX Guys), Swamp King, CABimmer, Pat. I know it wasn't exactly what yall signed up for, but you guys did a great job. I'll be in touch about some TRR goodies for yall at the next run.
Sure thing. Thad told me several times what a good job we did and that it looked like we knew what we were doing.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just cut some slots in some 16g 2" flat stock for adjustability, then put one hole on the other side. The slot side goes in the top bumper bolt hole the other in the fascia stock mounting location. Needed a slight twist in in to all match up.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I love the TT pic. When we came around the corner to the backside pit, I hyped up my driver as much as I could to get some major air. It's crazy, you can't feel that landing at all.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Here are the pics I took.

IMG_3940.jpg

IMG_3949.jpg

Those are Bilstein 9300s - around $2500 - each
IMG_3950.jpg

IMG_3952.jpg

This buggy had a cool bump-stop setup with an external bypass shock instead of a bump can.
IMG_3951.jpg

IMG_3953.jpg

IMG_3964.jpg

IMG_3965.jpg

IMG_3966.jpg

I need some upgrades...
RapTT01.jpg

RapTT02.jpg

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kaiser!! Bro, when we left Look-out and went "exploring" towards the end of the race.....We were on the gravel roads, on our way up to the top of this hill and that Red TT Truck was on the road headed straight For us!! At that quick second, he had taken a hard left and that was some scary Chit!! I couldn't take a picture but I have it stuck in my head, lol!

I love the TT pic. When we came around the corner to the backside pit, I hyped up my driver as much as I could to get some major air. It's crazy, you can't feel that landing at all.
Truck sounded MeAn Too!!

Last edited: