Need to know ASAP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rfaulk1982

Reaction score
Hey guys my names Ryan Faulk. Im a sales associate and fellow gearhead at Andy Mohr Ford in Plainfield,IN I have a customer that is looking at ordering a new 2012 Ford F-150 Raptor SVT. What I need to know is what is the availabilty of the touchscreen Navigation in the 2012 Model? Also what is the build time currently on a Raptor? If he ordered one today when could he expect to take delivery of it? Any help would be greatly apprecaited.

Thanks,

Ryan Faulk
Andy Mohr Ford

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
NAV is out from what I have heard. The earthquake in Japan has stopped production of some of the components.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shouldn't you know more than us what is and isn't available
Hey guys my names Ryan Faulk. Im a sales associate and fellow gearhead at Andy Mohr Ford in Plainfield,IN I have a customer that is looking at ordering a new 2012 Ford F-150 Raptor SVT. What I need to know is what is the availabilty of the touchscreen Navigation in the 2012 Model? Also what is the build time currently on a Raptor? If he ordered one today when could he expect to take delivery of it? Any help would be greatly apprecaited.

Thanks,

Ryan Faulk
Andy Mohr Ford

Gabe

Reaction score
shouldn't you know more than us what is and isn't available

I was just thinking the same thing ... shouldn't a "Sales Associate" know what's available in certain models and roughly what the time frame to receive an ordered vehicle would be?

I had to study/learn that stuff when I was selling Chryslers/Jeeps back in 2002 ...

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kind of scary.. Coming on the forums to find his answers. Hopefully, he did visit the other forumz and listen to them. He will get all kinds of wrong info.. Lol

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He knew how to get online and find this forum to ask his question.

You'd think he'd know how to use the computer at work to find the answers.

Unless he isn't who he says he is. Hmmm