Need help with a problem!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I noticed on the painted panel above the bumper that on one side it had a gap more than the other. It bothered me so I loosened everything up on that side and found this when I did. The fiberglass is smashed up on one hole preventing it to go down all the way and creating a smooth seam. Anyone got any ideas or should I just tighten it back up and just leave it be? Imperfections like that bother me :( Thanks!

this is the side that is good

Last edited:

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
How new or old is truck ? did someone back into you ? or does it look factory ? going to be hard to prove it's a factory mismatch the longer you let it go. Kinda looks like someone put it in the wring hole, easy to do

OP
OP
CSmith

CSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure how it occurred but I'm sure its from the factory. I ended up fixing it with some special washers and flattening it back out. Then tightening it all up, now it went back to seamless. Thanks for the help guys I really appreciate it!