Need help with C4Fab jack skid mounting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bilwil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a new HF 2 ton jack and the appropriate mount from C4Fabworks. But when I put it in the spacers on the front axle are slighly smaller then the slot cut in the skid. (See pic) When I tighten the nuts down on the washer and spacer the spacers slip into the slot. So the end result is that the jack could theoretically slide up and out of the skid. I realize there are several other bolts holding it down in the skid but I am still worried that I may be doing something wrong. When I went to their website the pic shows no spacers but my jacks front axle is wider then the skid so I have to use the spacer. Have any of you guys had this problem?

10366241_782122051806303_7340628752152230911_n.jpg

Thanks!

Bill

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guessing, but what about turning the spacer around? Looks like the washer is supposed to be on the other side.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's the way it is. The spacers rest in the slot. The small bolts in middle and the bolts in rear hold the skid on.

Dave Venti

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What Dave said. Mine is the same way. I've had to use my jack/sled several times and never had an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk