Need to Find Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djtech2k

Reaction score
While troubleshooting a leak, I now need a couple plastic parts. I can't seem to find them so far so figured I'd ask here.

At bottom of the windshield there is that plastic cowl thing that goes from bottom of windshield to the hood. The windshield motors are under this thing. Anyway, there are a couple like "clips" or "latches" that help latch this thing down towards where the windshield meets with it. I broke a couple of them off trying to take it off. I need to buy a couple of these clips.

The other part I need is the passenger side door sill plate. Its the plastic piece that you take off to get under the carpet on the passenger side. I just pulled it a little bit to get the clips to release, but at one point it is cracked bad. I guess I better replace it.

Any ideas where I can get these parts? So far my searches don't find what I need.

On a separate "nice to have" situation, what are the options for headlights? I really like the headlights on the Gen2 Raptors. Are they available for Gen1, or at least for a reasonable price?

OP
OP
D

djtech2k

Reaction score

Thanks for the tip. Not sure I would have guessed that one lol. I am trying to find the parts online and am having no luck finding them. I'm sure they have to be available somewhere, but finding them in a search hasn't worked so far. I am trying to avoid going to the dealer to ask.

OP
OP
D

djtech2k

Reaction score
tascaparts.com

Thanks. That's very helpful.

The passenger side scuff plate is easy to find there. I just need to make sure it matches what is on there now.

I cannot find the latch pieces for the cowl though. I see the cowl grill listed on that site, but it doesn't list the little plastic latch things that make it fasten to the truck.

Also, is there a decent headlight kit to make the Gen1 Raptor have the Gen2 headlights? I'd like to have those lights but hope it doesn't cost a ton to switch.

OP
OP
D

djtech2k

Reaction score
https://stores.revolutionparts.com/tascaparts.com/

Try this. Looks like they might have the parts you need. Maybe you can double check the part numbers with the dealer.

Body>Cowl
Body>Interior trim

Thanks. Check out my last post for details.

That tascaparts site is great. I found those same sections, but the clips for the cowl are not shown so I am still looking for those.