My Wife Just Completed The Required 2 Day MAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cigman1st

Reaction score
While this may be the wrong forum I must report...

It is with a heavy heart I report the trade of my 2013 SCREW. I had it for 1 year and never really had any problems with it. I made a big mistake and stopped at a Ford dealer to look....

I am excited to announce I am the proud owner of a brand new 2014 Roush Raptor. Great trade on my 2013, I got to keep several of my mods, and I wasn't abused on the Roush.

The wife asks, why, it's the same Black color of your other one. I reply with it is special and has a supercharger. She comes back with, what will that do. I go with better gas mileage. I feel good about the theory.

mikemetz82

Reaction score
While this may be the wrong forum I must report...

It is with a heavy heart I report the trade of my 2013 SCREW. I had it for 1 year and never really had any problems with it. I made a big mistake and stopped at a Ford dealer to look....

I am excited to announce I am the proud owner of a brand new 2014 Roush Raptor. Great trade on my 2013, I got to keep several of my mods, and I wasn't abused on the Roush.

The wife asks, why, it's the same Black color of your other one. I reply with it is special and has a supercharger. She comes back with, what will that do. I go with better gas mileage. I feel good about the theory.
Congratulations! Post a pic of it!

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice, I looked at a 2014 today... I didn't have the sack to step into the dealership though. I'm sure that if I came home in a new Raptor, she would get it in the divorce settlement. ymmv hahaha

D

Deleted member 12951

What a liar! Man what we do to get our wives to stop asking questions. Congrats on the upgrade.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And here my wife is the one that traded my 800a raptor in for my Roush raptor one week while I was working nights. She decided I needed one that was loaded, and can't think of a single factory thing it is missing.

D

Deleted member 12951

And here my wife is the one that traded my 800a raptor in for my Roush raptor one week while I was working nights. She decided I needed one that was loaded, and can't think of a single factory thing it is missing.

I can probably think of one, factory tonneau cover?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I tried showing my wife the SDHQ Terrain raptor for $70K and told her it has everything on it already. I wouldn't need to do anything else down the road... she took that as I shouldn't get a Raptor as I'm never satisfied with leaving anything be. Whoops. I almost responded saying that she's still stock, haha.

Congrats on the new Raptor.