My SVC build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MetalNeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a long time of research, I finally settled on what I want done to my Raptor to commit it to being an extremely capable off road machine. The company I chose for such a major task is SVC (Special Vehicle Concepts). Much behind my decision was based on their presence at events so you can actually see their work in action, their willingness to adjust and deliver custom modifications to suit my requirements and not just offering only bolt on love it or leave it options. Some of the mods will include but not be limited to: full podium package Suspension build, Full interior roll cage with 3 racing seats, Light bar actuated with a slew of Vision X Canons, and some surprising cosmetic mods that should really make it special and unique. I will try and post updates, but please check out SVC's J.L.'s build thread as they will be posting updates often. The build starts TODAY! Sooo.....Ready....Set....GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
By the way, they will have some of my take-off parts for sale such as 4 very low mile 35 General Grabber Red Labels, Outlaw Bump-stops, RPG front and rear race line bumpers, stock orange and graphite front and rear seats, etc. All great stuff, just going full SVC!!!

Attachments

• GhostDay2 (6).jpg
    GhostDay2 (6).jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 199

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Rear bumper..... what's the condition and price?