my newest raptor!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reyesahr

Reaction score
Unfortunately over the Christmas season my 2012 raptor was rear ended and totaled.
At first i thought ied never be able to get another raptor due to the recent price gouging.
I started seeing raptors up in the 70k range and figured oh well, but all wasnt lost!
This past monday the salesman at River Oaks Crysler here in Houston where i puchased my 1st raptor per owened of course called to tell me he was sorry that i lost my raptor after only owning it for 4 months. He then seid i think i can help you out. He knew of my price dilemma
and agreed to do his best. We ended up settling on a very good price well below 70k and i drove home my new ish white 2014 raptor. My dad is now buying all his company trucks from this salesman who even took a hit to make sure igot my truck.

Attachments

• 20150218_155825.jpg
    20150218_155825.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 197
  • 20150218_125555.jpg
    20150218_125555.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 201
  • 20150219_105550.jpg
    20150219_105550.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 177
D

Deleted member 12951

Congrats on the replacement. Stock except for wheels or is there more? Well below 70k? I hope lots lower....

Last edited by a moderator:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great to hear! Nice ride.

Glad to hear that there are dealers out there that value the business that WE the customer can bring.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Congrats on the replacement. Stock except for wheels or is there more? Well below 70k? I hope lots lower....

Rick - you should MapQuest this dealer and start going there for service!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Unfortunately over the Christmas season my 2012 raptor was rear ended and totaled.
At first i thought ied never be able to get another raptor due to the recent price gouging.
I started seeing raptors up in the 70k range and figured oh well, but all wasnt lost!
This past monday the salesman at River Oaks Crysler here in Houston where i puchased my 1st raptor per owened of course called to tell me he was sorry that i lost my raptor after only owning it for 4 months. He then seid i think i can help you out. He knew of my price dilemma
and agreed to do his best. We ended up settling on a very good price well below 70k and i drove home my new ish white 2014 raptor. My dad is now buying all his company trucks from this salesman who even took a hit to make sure igot my truck.

Please forward dealer info the @RDFTS. He's looking for a good dealer to work with....

D

Deleted member 12951

Great to hear! Nice ride.

Glad to hear that there are dealers out there that value the business that WE the customer can bring.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Rick - you should MapQuest this dealer and start going there for service!!!!!!

They sold a raptor less than $70k, what makes that so special for a dealer? Houston?, nay that is nearly 14 hours from me, one way!
Buying is the easy part, finding a dealer who is exceptional with service and mod-friendly is a whole other story. He hasn't mentioned how they will be for service stuff. I am taking my truck today to a different dealer and see how it turns out.