My 2010 with a 4" lift installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Wow, your bumper is welded to the cross member. That seems gutsy considering the skid plates I've seen hit. Do you have a skid plate to cover up the lower diff scooping skid? Or do you run bare like that?

It's a work in progress, more bracing still to come, skid is cut, just hasn't been mounted yet. The skid will cover the lower one and bolt in using the two bolts that attach the lower skid. It's just tough because I honestly don't have a lot of time to get work done on it right now.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a work in progress, more bracing still to come, skid is cut, just hasn't been mounted yet. The skid will cover the lower one and bolt in using the two bolts that attach the lower skid. It's just tough because I honestly don't have a lot of time to get work done on it right now.
Slacker

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on a lift awhile back since they seem to be the next big thing for Raptors and just now getting around to posting it. I have to say, I like it a lot more than I thought I would. Rides just like stock on the bottom perch but with top perch type height and attitude. Overall the installation was pretty straightforward, I handled it over a sunday with plenty of beer and no adult supervison.

Here's the before pic:

FaDhEsZ.jpg

After:

5zq4sUO.jpg

Slacker!!!! Should have gone 6' :)

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
In this thread

- Posted before and after pics of a '4-inch lift'
- Some believed me
- Some knew better
- Jake swallowed the bait and posted lots of places
- I revealed I was trolling
- Jake went and edited some posts (not all of them, to his credit)
- We talked about my bumper
- I'm a slacker
- I should have gone with a 6"
- I'm a slacker.

giphy.gif

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score

GbcSH7.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk