Must do modes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

You are going to see two other mudflaps suggested. I have the Vortex ones. I believe the ones above are flexible so probably give when off roading. The Vortex are hard and can break (i know) but they have a lifetime warranty. Just send it back and they send you a new set.

9usera6y.jpg

mjyst3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think S-R Gear/spray in liner/mud flaps are great first mods. I agree with what has been stated before, safety gear is a must have. It just makes sense. IMO, these suggestions are very basic however they are $$$$ well spent.

1. Safety/Recovery Gear ( I am buying some myself)
2. Spray in Liner (protect your ass)
3. Mud Flaps (helps keep it clean)

20140103_182543.jpg

20140104_120028.jpg

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think S-R Gear/spray in liner/mud flaps are great first mods. I agree with what has been stated before, safety gear is a must have. It just makes sense. IMO, these suggestions are very basic however they are $$$$ well spent.

1. Safety/Recovery Gear ( I am buying some myself)
2. Spray in Liner (protect your ass)
3. Mud Flaps (helps keep it clean)

View attachment 48213

View attachment 48214

Where did you get those mud flaps.. Ide like to pick some up.

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Emergency Survival Kit. Like the guy that mentioned being stuck in a snowstorm could be bad. Im sure most of you have seen the documentary of the people that went down a shortcut road in the winter, got stuck in a snow storm, and things got bad.

What I did was get a small duffel bag, in it:
5 Different ways to start a fire (Lighters, fire gel, etc)
First Aid Kit
mini camping stove with fuel (Very small setup)
5 freeze dried meals
Warm gloves and boots from walmart
a few other survival items

Surpisingly, with careful packing you can fit all this in a small duffell bag. I keep knives, rope, etc in other bags, but i have a rule...NEVER TOUCH THE SURVIVAL SUPPLIES....that way I know they are always there.

I also have a sat phone stored in the truck, which is priceless. Dont even have it activated currently, bit it still can call 911 as any phone activated or not can.

Some of my friends get a kick out of my supplies, but if it happens and im (or me and my gf) are stuck somewhere, no one will be laughing.

--John

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll just set all these goodies right here....

Bed Cover:

Raptor Bed Covers | LGE*CTS Motorsports home of L&G Enterprises and Custom Truck Shop

Bumpers (I'd also recommend our Lower/Upper Shock Plates. They help protect your shocks from shearing or tearing loose)

Baja Forged Products | LGE*CTS Motorsports home of L&G Enterprises and Custom Truck Shop

Lights! (I'm currently in love with Bulldog's stuff, American made, great warranty, fantastic light output, and just a little bit priced above China)

Raptor Lighting | LGE*CTS Motorsports home of L&G Enterprises and Custom Truck Shop

And then there is this..... If you're an extremest :flamingdevil:
Whipple Supercharger | LGE*CTS Motorsports home of L&G Enterprises and Custom Truck Shop

Any questions, toss me a PM and I'll be happy to help