The most convenient bed storage organizers ever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decked is a drawer storage system for full size trucks. The beauty of Decked is that you can put 200lbs of tools and other stuff in the drawers and still use your bed putting up to 2000lbs on top of it.

The DECKED system measures 12 inches in height as measured from the top of bed ribs to the top of the DECKED system.

It is a revolutionary bed storage system that will definitely help any work truck owner!

What do you think?

DECKED® - Truck Bed Storage System
* Click on the pictures to review specs and prices
truck-bed-storage-system-11.jpg

truck-bed-storage-system-13.jpg

truck-bed-storage-system-16.jpg

See how it works in action on this YouTube video, and don't forget to subscribe to our channel for the freshest product reviews!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eD_tRbS32Q

We already sold a couple of these and our customers are highly satisfied with the product.

Would you get it for your truck?

* Inquire for quotes in PM or in the comments below! Don't forget to include your zip and emails :)

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's kind of cool, have you actually made one for a Raptor?
We only have a 5 1/2 foot bed, not full size like your description which is 6' and 8'

Ah, never mind I just went to your website you make 5' 6" for an F150

Do you have something to fit on a ATV trailer?

Last edited:
OP
OP
carid

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes do we have a custom option for Raptor's 5'6" bed! (There's also a white Reptor CrewCab in that youtube video that I posted)

The price for raptor starts with $1,079.99 for a complete set of drawers
+ You can add some useful add-ons like extra mounting organizer, Drawer Lock with Key, drawer divider, sealant etc. Check them by clicking on the pictures in my post above!

Let me know if you need more details or a price quote!

Unfortunately they don't make similar drawers for ATVs or trailers yet, but it's definitely a good idea

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
That's kind of cool, have you actually made one for a Raptor?
We only have a 5 1/2 foot bed, not full size like your description which is 6' and 8'

Ah, never mind I just went to your website you make 5' 6" for an F150

Do you have something to fit on a ATV trailer?

I'm pretty sure @rap67 has this setup in his Raptor for hunting season.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one on my Raptor. Had it for at least a year now, pretty happy with it. I did not buy a 'custom' one, just the short box F150 model. Had to slightly mod it for my rack.

Last edited:

woutvc

Reaction score
Question:
I have the roll and lock bed cover.
Does this organize coop with the roll and lock bed cover?
And does the spare fit on top of it as well and the roll and lock can still close?

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt a spare will fit on top of the decked and you be able to close the roll and lock bed cover, unless you get a narrow spare. The decked comes up just above the well wheels in the bed.
System height: 12". Height of truck bed wall varies by manufacturer. Take measurements to ensure compatibility with other accessories like canister-style/roll-up tonneaus, etc. I too carry a spare spare, unless you got rid of your spare location underneath, but I bought the rack in the link in the previous post and put my spare on top of that.