might get a g2 but... can i still hang here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It wasn't on trade. It was private sale. Even those prices are all over the map. I looked on cars.com and they go from 44-74,000 I wasn't going to bother with trading but I did ask today what thier number would be.

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Huh? I can't hear you troll.

You want us to stay off your precious Jennifer Two safe space, but you come over here and shitpost. Practice what you preach bruh.

6359572996373374021431110481_886.gif

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like this might be my route for now. They are holding at 2500 under.

Why would you want to trade your truck in on a question mark? The ecoboost gen1 is already a shitshow, now you couple a new 3.5 ecoboost (with same inherent design flaws) with a completely unproven 10spd, AND each of these trucks has been assembled and disassembled several times. These 17 trucks will be a nightmare for years to come. I really pitty all these gen 2 buyers.

In any case, I am buying up all the 12/13/14 Raptors that I can find. They are going to be worth a ton of money in a few short years!

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would you want to trade your truck in on a question mark? The ecoboost gen1 is already a shitshow, now you couple a new 3.5 ecoboost (with same inherent design flaws) with a completely unproven 10spd, AND each of these trucks has been assembled and disassembled several times. These 17 trucks will be a nightmare for years to come. I really pitty all these gen 2 buyers.

In any case, I am buying up all the 12/13/14 Raptors that I can find. They are going to be worth a ton of money in a few short years!

So how many 12/13/14 Raptors have you bought up so far?

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been so unimpressed with the Gen 2 Raptor and LOL at the radio making the sound of a v-8. Why didn't ford just put a v8 into it to begin with. This truck will be a nightmare in the long haul which is why I have been taking care of mine.

I would buy a King Ranch v8 before I would the new Raptor and I am not even sold on the 100 percent aluminum body. It feels and looks like a tin can.

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I look in on the ladies in the g2 section from time to time. Some of the things on their hopes and dreams wish list for 2018...
massaging seats
easy up assist for the tailgate
some kinda bluetooth push to cell phone gayness
mirror blinkers
lane change alarms

im waiting to see...
breast pump hook up
pink flares
air bag so they can slam it
22's of course
maybe a turbo delete cuz they dont really use em
factory inside the wheel opening red LED lights to save them all the work

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Turnsignals in mirrors are kinda nice in deep snow and tail lights get covered. You are not aware of that as you would have to get outside the garage with a truck

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I look in on the ladies in the g2 section from time to time. Some of the things on their hopes and dreams wish list for 2018...
massaging seats
easy up assist for the tailgate
some kinda bluetooth push to cell phone gayness
mirror blinkers
lane change alarms

im waiting to see...
breast pump hook up
pink flares
air bag so they can slam it
22's of course
maybe a turbo delete cuz they dont really use em
factory inside the wheel opening red LED lights to save them all the work

Don't forget not having to actually turn the parking lights on with the switch to look cool with them on during the day. Switches are hard bro

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't forget not having to actually turn the parking lights on with the switch to look cool with them on during the day. Switches are hard bro

will Ford make a ladies version like the Jeep Wranglers.