might get a g2 but... can i still hang here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love my 14 and its been the best vehicle ive ever had. But.... the market is crazy now and i can almost get what i paid for my 14 , i paid invoice. Im being quoted 2500 under on a 17 and told the sales guy id go for it if he makes it 5000 under. He thinks it might fly. If it does ill do it. Anywayyyyyy i cant hang in the 17 forum. Just cant. The builds there are some of the queerest things ive seen and the new members are suits mainly and probably vegans. Can i please hang here is i buy a 17?????? ;)

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my 14 and its been the best vehicle ive ever had. But.... the market is crazy now and i can almost get what i paid for my 14 , i paid invoice. Im being quoted 2500 under on a 17 and told the sales guy id go for it if he makes it 5000 under. He thinks it might fly. If it does ill do it. Anywayyyyyy i cant hang in the 17 forum. Just cant. The builds there are some of the queerest things ive seen and the new members are suits mainly and probably vegans. Can i please hang here is i buy a 17?????? ;)
Where are you where they're offering $2500 under sticker and considering $5k? That's an amazing deal.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Because you voted Trump you're alright in my book. Buy that shit BRUH. Make FRF great again.

Last edited:

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Keep the Gen 1.

I'm neither a suit nor a vegan and we G2 owners frankly don't want you in that section.