mid Perch in PHX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Hey guys.....I still do them and I'm located in north Phx, my cost to FRF member's is $100. Just shoot me a pm to set something up:beer:

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Reeking_HVAC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soco, I am in anthem. I need to get mid perch and my stage 3 installed. Would you be interested? If so post or pm me a price please! Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Soco, I am in anthem. I need to get mid perch and my stage 3 installed. Would you be interested? If so post or pm me a price please! Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sure. Anthem huh? I'm right down the street from you......I live in Tramonto, right off the 17 and Carefree Hwy, by the Home Depot. I'm in class this week so let me shoot a pm later and we'll work it out.

chapba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soco I pm'd you as well. Livin in AZ now and would definitely like to do mid perch!

OP
OP
captainphx

captainphx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOCOMECH did my mid perch this last weekend. Awesome job! Very professional. Thank you.

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just send SOCOMech a PM on here and I'm sure he'd be happy to hook you up.

I dropped him another text for you guys to let him know you're interested also Scott and Txfight.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/members/socomech/

Hey guys.....I still do them and I'm located in north Phx, my cost to FRF member's is $100. Just shoot me a pm to set something up:beer:

son of a..... thanks a lot aaron.... you couldnt have told me this while i was down there? haha, maybe if i dont get around to it, next time im there i might have to pay a visit

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOCOMech, I'm in Cave Creek and would also be interested in mid-perch mod if you're sill doing the work.