Method Double Standard + Black Lug Nuts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those lugnuts should work totally fine for you. However, they total 96 bucks whereas our lugnut kit is 80 bucks and includes a key.

OP
OP
gotSVT

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those lugnuts should work totally fine for you. However, they total 96 bucks whereas our lugnut kit is 80 bucks and includes a key.

Don't get me wrong. I hate paying more for a standard lug nut. I can find a lug wrench anywhere. I can't find another one of those keys when I loose it or break it. Maybe if your kit had two keys.... Remember. Two is one and one is none.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had keyed lugnuts on several vehicles and I've never lost or broken a key. Trick is to make sure you always keep it in the same place in the truck.

OP
OP
gotSVT

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had keyed lugnuts on several vehicles and I've never lost or broken a key. Trick is to make sure you always keep it in the same place in the truck.

Congratulations. I guess Mr. Murphy doesn't hang around with you.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some of the splined lug nuts you can fit a 6 point socket on. I had a set of splined lugs on my SVT contour and lost the tool. An 18mm 6 point fit it and removed and reinstalled the lugs. I'm sure the size will be bigger for the Raptor lugs but it might work.